Quarantine System for Entry (Aircraft version)
Quarantine measures required for incoming passengers
- 航班抵臺48小時前登入系統輸入之資料 ，均屬無效。
- Data entered into the system 48 hours before flights arriving in Taiwan are ineffective.
- Passengers entering from key high-risk countries (India, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Peru, Israel, Myanmar, Indonesia and Bangladesh) must stay at group quarantine facilities and undergo PCR testing upon check-in and prior to the end of quarantine period.Other passengers are required to stay in [quarantine hotels or stay at group quarantine facilities at their own expense], and PCR testing shall be conducted when you enter the country and before the end of the quarantine period.
- In order to conduct electronic tracking for community concern, inbound passengers please act in concert with using our country's telecom number(SIM card can be bought in airport after arriving) and personal cellphone(1 cell per person) for declaration. Nevertheless, special occasions, including, but not limited to children under 12 years old also having the same home quarantine location, is permitted to share the same cellphone for declaration.
- For those entering from the main island of Taiwan, the quarantine location shall not be an outlying island; for those entering from an outlying island, the home quarantine location shall be an outlying island.
- According to the regulations of the Taiwan government of the Republic of China, all travelers arriving at an airport in Taiwan or transit passengers must present a COVID-19 RT-PCR test report within 3 days before boarding. Those who fail to comply with the regulations will be fined NT$10,000 to 150,000.
- I agree that my quarantine and health declaration form is saved electronically as a record.
Booking for check-in time since 27 June to 31 October.